IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My New Job

On Tuesday, I mentioned that I've had a lot of extra free time this week to get in some additional workouts since I've had this entire week off of work. Nope, it's not my Spring Break, but I did resign from my previous job last week and don't start my new job until Monday.

I couldn't be MORE excited about this new job opportunity, because it is just that...a great opportunity...and I am so interested in this industry! I will be working for a new company (that started in the Fall) called BioTrust Nutrition


BioTrust is an industry-leading nutritional supplement company. The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, various vitamins, minerals and herbs along with healthy food products. You can watch a short video here on how some of their products work.  

The reason this company and their product line caught my eye is due to the fact that they use all natural ingredients - no antibiotics, artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives (which I'm a huge believer in). And on the plus side, I can continue to work from home! And yes, they'll be giving me samples to try out myself, which you know I'll wind up blogging about and sharing my experiences with y'all. 

I will be starting off as a customer service representative and health and fitness coach. I'll be answering basic questions and helping place customer orders, but I will also have the opportunity to educate consumers about how scientifically-backed nutrients, quality foods and a healthy lifestyle can help them prevent and overcome many health conditions including obesity, high blood pressure, type II diabetes, heart disease and more. Even though I'm starting off "at the bottom," there is tremendous growth potential and opportunity within the company. This is another reason why this job attracted me so much and why I love working with newer businesses. 

I'm so passionate about this industry and line of work, I can't wait to get started. My dad always said "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work a day in your life!" So true! 

I'm off to run my 5 miles for the day! 

3/7/2013: Miles run - 177.5 of 1000. Miles remaining - 822.5 of 1000 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! I'm sure the freedom of working from home will be a huge blessing as you continue your workouts and fitness coaching!
    Amanda
    StayFitRun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete