IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bulu Box

Zumba and Yoga completed before noon? Don't mind if I do. I start a new job next Monday (which I'll blog about later this week), so I have this week off and plenty of time for classes at the gym. Yippee!

I was in a pretty crummy mood yesterday since I had to spend my morning and part of my afternoon at the court house for Jury Duty. But during the long waiting periods, I had plenty of time to check my email. Quickly, my day turned around! 

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Bulu Box asking if I'd like to become a brand ambassador for their program! If you're familiar with Birchbox or Ipsy (companies that ship you beauty related sample products), Bulu Box works the same way, but with a health twist. You can sign up for monthly subscriptions and they'll ship (for free!) vitamin and supplement samples straight to your doorstep. Bulu Box describes their company as "the first vitamin, supplement and general health subscription sample box designed to help you feel your best." 



Every month, you will receive a box filled with 4-5 premium samples from top brands. There is a mix of products for both women and men, including vitamins, weight loss, sports nutrition, protein, diet, energy, detox, digestion, sexual health, herbs, natural remedies, endurance and more. No shipping or hidden fees. And depending on your plan, you can cancel anytime. 

You can also choose your subscription type that works best with your budget and goals.


www.BuluBox.com

If you use the code BULUGAN879 at checkout, you can get the first month FREE (a savings of $10)! 


www.BuluBox.com
Check it out! I can't wait until my first box arrives in the mail in the next week or so. And you know I'm gonna blog about it. 

3/5/2013: Miles run - 168.5 of 1000. Miles remaining - 831.5 of 1000 

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So glad your day turned around :) Keep those miles comin' and help motivate The Bulu Crew here at the office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new endeavor. It looks like you will be trying a lot of new supplements. Before I try taking a new supplement I almost always check

    http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/snake-oil-supplements/
    and
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

    Two great resources for determining whether a product is a good buy or not.

    ReplyDelete