IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weekly Workout Roundup (Week Three)

I'm off to Colorado tomorrow! Can't wait to ski and be in the mountains with my friends.

Week Three Recap:

Thursday: YoStrong @ Wanderlust - 60 minutes, heated, with weights


Friday: Daily Yoga iPhone App @ Home - 30 minutes, not heated, no weights 


Saturday: Yoga Basics @ Wanderlust - 60 minutes, not heated, no weights

                     (Went with Kristen, Michelle, and Korie)

Sunday:  Ran 13.1 miles - basic stretching, no formal yoga routine


Monday: Daily Yoga iPhone App @ Home - 30 minutes, not heated, no weights

                   Intense Foam Rolling

Tuesday: Daily Yoga iPhone App @ Home - 30 minutes, not heated, no weights

                   Intense Foam Rolling

Wednesday: Daily Yoga iPhone App @ Home - 30 minutes, not heated, weights



You can tell that after my half marathon on Sunday, it was a little tough for me to make it to the yoga studio this week. I was beat! I didn't feel all that great and was extremely tired, so I opted to relax and do basic stretches at home. My calves have been super tight but they're getting better with a little icy hot and foam rolling magic. 

I want to try out a local yoga studio in Breckenridge while I'm there. We've got 3 days of skiing planned, so I know we'll all be a little sore. Hopefully a few of my friends will join me! I'll report back next week. Have a great rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment