IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Insanity Fit Test #4

Today marks day 53 of me becoming insane. Yes, I'm almost done with Insanity Month #2! 

I completed the 4th Fit Test this morning and was extremely happy with my results. 

I didn't feel like my strength/cardio had changed too much in the past 2 weeks (nothing compared to how I felt after the first 2-3 weeks)...but I'll take what I can get and let the numbers speak for themselves. 

As I've mentioned in past Fit Test posts, you get 60 seconds to do as many reps of each workout as possible, with about a minute break in between. 

Here is a preview of each workout:

Below are my results from today: 




I never thought of myself as a super-competitive person, at least not with other people. But as I've been moving through the program and completing these Fit Tests, I've discovered that I am seriously competitive within myself. I'm so motivated to beat the last test's numbers and find myself pushing as hard as I can to get there. 

I have one week left of the program and part of me CAN'T WAIT (Shaun T is getting on my last nerve), but I know the other part of me will be miss it. 


I'm really wanting to run again, but I'm willing to wait until the summer is over. 

As for the other part of my July goal, I'm still aiming to hit my daily water intake to the best of my ability. I'll recap those numbers at the end of the month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment