IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July's Goal - Week 1 Check-in

Week one check-in of July's goal is here! 

I challenged myself to drink 2/3 of my weight in water each day for the entire month. That's around 90-95 ounces daily. 


I've been using the Daily Water app on my iPhone to log my consumption and track my progress.

So far, I've been mostly on point. 

According to the app, each glass is 8 ounces. 


Being the first day of my goal, I was gung-ho on Wednesday and drank 120 ounces. I hit 96 on Thursday, but fell a little short on July 4th. Mostly because I was consuming tequila and wine instead, but still managed to hit close to 60 ounces. I've been picking up the slack and have done my best to get back on track this week. 

It's definitely a bit harder than I originally thought, but still extremely doable. If anything, it's making me more conscious of drinking water throughout the day...and all the peeing has me getting up from my desk every hour or so, which I figure is a good thing! 

Oh, and the other part of my goal? Continuing on with Insanity Month #2...

I only have one workout from Month 2 on my current DVD. I'm waiting for my friend to send the rest this week, but that one workout I do have is KILLER! 60 minutes of Max Interval Circuit...yikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment