IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Monday, February 3, 2014

February - Gluten Free

For my February goal, I am going gluten free! As well as going Facebook free! :) 

So far I haven't had the easiest time with finding gluten free meals...especially at restaurants. It's much harder than you might think! On Saturday I went out to eat for lunch and dinner and the menu options were fairly limited. 




Thankfully, I was able to find a gluten free pizza at Trader Joe's to eat for the Super Bowl! And my friend Korie was kind enough to pick up some gluten free cupcakes to bring over. The cupcakes were delicious but the pizza left more to be desired. I'm not gonna lie...it tasted like cardboard. But I ate it...and had chips & salsa and carrots & hummus to tide me over. Thankfully I can still drink wine. 

Speaking of wine, I also started my 3-day juice cleanse today. I'll blog about it after it's over, but so far it's not the easiest thing I've ever done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment