IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Month 9 recap - 75% done

This weekend marked the end of my 9th month in working towards my goal of running 1,000 miles by the end of 2013. I am 3/4 of the way there! 

See September recap below:



I completed 70 miles this month, compared to: 
74 in August
98 in July
90 in June

A total of 702 miles to date. 

I have 298 miles left until I reach 1000 and 92 days left to do it, which comes out to 3.2 miles a day. 

I was supposed to run closer to 80-85 miles this month, but I blame Waco, football, and my Baylor friends for that fail! I was gone quite a few weekends in September, which is usually when I schedule longer runs. My knee has been acting up just a little bit again, but it's bearable with my brace on.  

*Side story - my truck got broken into a few weeks ago (window SMASHED) and someone stole my old knee brace and headphones (along with other things)...so I had to get a new knee brace, which isn't quite as good as the one I had. Sad day.

But now that things are settling down with my new job, I'm moved into my new place, and the weather is thankfully cooling off, I know I'll be able to knock next month out! 

I have already planned my schedule for October and have 121 miles planned...we'll see how THAT goes *crosses fingers*yikes! 

10/1/2013: Miles run - 702 of 1000. Miles remaining - 298 of 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment