IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Month 10 recap

Today marked the end of my 10th month in working towards my goal of running 1,000 miles by the end of 2013. 

Almost there! 

See October recap below:


I completed 118 miles this month. This was by far the most mileage of any month this year. I knew I was a bit behind and had to step up my game. 

Here are the past month's mileage counts:
70 in September
74 in August
98 in July
90 in June

Back in my September recap, I had a goal of reaching 121 miles in October. 118 is close enough, so I'll take it! 

I have reached a total of 820 miles to date. 

With 180 miles left until I reach 1000 and 61 days left to do it, this comes out to 2.95 miles a day. 

I've already planned out my November schedule and have 114 miles on the books. That will leave me with only 66 miles for December. I've done this on purpose because I know with the holidays, family events, football games, etc. my time may be more limited...plus it's going to be a tad cooler in December (and darker earlier) and I refuse to get back on a treadmill to close this thing out. 

I'm still wondering what I'll do with myself once I run that last mile...I kind of want to have someone there with me, so any takers for running my last run in December at my side? 

Thanks again for all of the support and interest in my progress! 

Happy Halloween - I'm off to Denver to see one of my besties. 

10/31/2013: Miles run - 820 of 1000. Miles remaining - 180 of 1000


No comments:

Post a Comment