IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Monday, May 20, 2013

My Third Bulu Box Review

received my third Bulu Box last week, so I wanted to share what I got! 



Fit 'n Crisp by ProMax: "Make a healthy snack decision and reach for a Fit 'n Crisp by Promax. Only 140 calories, 13g of protein and 0 artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup, Fit 'n Crisp is your perfect quell to the sugar craving storm inside." 
You can get this for $19.95 for a box of 12 bars on Bulubox.com. They come in Cinnamon Crunch and Vanilla Marshmallow. I received the Vanilla Marshmallow and it tasted like a Rice Krispy Treat. Loved it! Nice and light, unlike some of the heavy protein bars out there. 


Plantiva AllerDX: "Boost your immune system's tolerance to the environment around you. By strengthening kidney health and calming over-active liver function, AllerDX calms histamine reactions and improves nasal airflow. Best part, it works in minutes!"
You can get this for $21.95 for a 60 capsule bottle on Bulubox.com. I don't have any allergies (thankfully), so I gave this to my mom who does. It is said to calm histamine reactions within 10 to 20 minutes, improve nasal air flow with respect to seasonal environmental sensitivities and challenges, and moderate the body’s reaction to the external environment.

Fitmixer Amino: "Give your muscles fuel to burn longer and build stronger. By increasing nitric oxide production, the delicious Tri-Flow Amino Blend reduces fatigue and improves your muscle recovery."

You can get this for $35.95 for a canister on Bulubox.com (35 servings).  They come in Fruit Punch and Grape. I received the Fruit Punch flavor and I wasn't the biggest fan of the taste. I'm not a huge Fruit Punch fan of anything, so this is a personal preference. With only 25 calories, 4g of sugar, and 5g of carbs, this can double as an energy drink and post-workout recovery product.


NeoCell Beauty Bursts: "A burst of nutrients with a gush of flavor. Collagen Types 1 and 3, found in NeoCell Beauty Bursts, promote smoother, more radiant ski, hair & nails. Treat yourself to delicious taste and beautiful skin." 
You can get this for $15.95 for a bag of 60 individually wrapped chews on Bulubox.com. They come in Super Fruit Punch and Fresh Mint Chocolate flavors. I received the Super Fruit Punch and I surprisingly loved the flavor! I know, I'm being contradictory saying I don't like fruit punch flavored things with the Amino mix, but these were delicious...reminded me of a Starburst! 2 chews have 40 calories, 0g of fat, 4g of sugar, and 2g of protein...I'll take it! The Fresh Mint Chocolate flavor sounds yummmm as well. 

Artisana Superfood Nut Butter: "Already love the delicious and nutrition taste of cashew butter? Now with 5 different superfood additives, Artisana Superfood Nut Butter is a perfect appetite suppressing snack for your taste buds and your body. Take control of your appetite and feel full longer. They are superior sources of antioxidants and exceptionally high in vitamins, minerals and overall nutritional value. Certified organic and kosher. Made in a peanut-, gluten-, dairy- and soy-free facility. Non-GMO."
You can get this for $31.59 for a box of 20 packets on Bulubox.com. I received the Acai Berry flavor, but they also come in Berry Antioxidant, Goji & Milk Thistle, Blue Algae, and Phyto Plankton. I love love love Cashew Butter and grinding my own butters at the grocery store, so I was excited to try this. I usually have an apple with peanut/cashew butter every day as an afternoon snack, so I tried this today. It was pretty good! I'm stuck in my rut with my normal peanut butter, so it was tough to branch out. But with 1/2 the calories of regular peanut/cashew butter (106 calories in a packet), I'd be willing to try and make the switch to incorporate this into my daily snack. 

Overall, GREAT BULU BOX!

If you don't want to purchase the products separately, you can sign up for their monthly subscription box like I do and get similar sample products delivered right to your door. It's only $10/month - a great deal!

If you use the code BULUGAN879 at checkout, you can get the first month FREE (a savings of $10)! 

5/20/2013: Miles run - 342 of 1000. Miles remaining - 658 of 1000





No comments:

Post a Comment