IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Florida, Here I Come!

Today is my Friday! I'm off to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida tomorrow with Jon. I'm so excited, even though the forecast is showing rain. :-/ STILL it's a vacation, and it's much needed. Plus, I haven't seen him in 2+ weeks so I'm excited about that part as well :)  We are staying in a hotel right on the beach and then renting a car on Saturday to drive down to Key West! I've never been anywhere in Florida other than Orlando for Disney World (which doesn't really count), so I'm pretty pumped. 

I was going to do my May recap of my mileage today, but Jon and I may run some on the beach this week, so I want to make sure and count those before I do my recap. I'll post it up sometime next week when I get back.

Last week, I blogged about the Reebok Spartan Race. The lucky winner of a free race entry is Nicki, at Four Paw Savings blog. Congratulations! I'll be emailing you the race code. 

Have a great rest of the week!

5/27/2013: Miles run - 363 of 1000. Miles remaining - 637of 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment