IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Healthy Living Blogs

I'm so excited! I finally got listed on HealthyLivingBlogs.com website!


Everyone should check this site out. There are some other really great blogs out there for good reading and the site gives you really great blogging tips. 

www.HealthyLivingBlogs.com

Some of my other favorite blogs to read include:
Peanut Butter Fingers
Fitness and Fro-Yo
Run Pretty
Mix and Match Mama (The Bachelor, Sean Lowe's, Sister)
Diary of a Health Nut

What blogs do you read?

02/14/2013: Miles run - 106 of 1000. Miles remaining - 894 of 1000 


2 comments:

  1. Healthy Living Blogs is a great site! Congrats :) Thanks for sharing some of your favorite bloggers. I always love connecting with and reading new running and fitness bloga, although you have some great ones on your list that I'm following too! Happy running and blogging! ~Jesica from runladylike.com

    ReplyDelete