IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Monday, June 16, 2014

Insanity Week 2 Results

Today is the 2 week mark for my June goal of completing 30 days of Insanity. 

14 days ago I completed Fit Test 1. This morning I did Fit Test 2.  

You get 60 seconds to do as many reps as possible, with about a minute water break in between each workout. 

Below are my results:




Naturally, I made some progress, but not as much as I would have liked. 

I went back and looked at my blog post from my Insanity attempt last year, just to compare, and I'm either a) currently out of shape or b) was in amazing shape last year. I think "b" makes more sense (that, or I refuse to accept the fact that I'm out of shape right now). This time last year, I was unemployed for 2 months, living at home, and had all the time in the world to workout. Now I work 9-5 Monday-Friday and sit at a desk the majority of the day. Last year I was also running waaaaay more than I am now to hit my 1000 mile mark. Considering the circumstances and differences this year versus last, I'll take the slight improvement for now. 

I took pictures 2 weeks ago and today, but I think I'll wait until the 30 days are up to show before and afters. I really need to clean up my diet in the next few weeks. I know that will make a huge difference in my results and I'll generally feel better overall. 

Happy Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment