IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Monday, March 31, 2014

April - Insanity

Another month gone, another goal down. I actually completed this one too! 

March's goal was to keep a food journal, and thanks to the handy MyFitnessPal app, I kept up with it and stayed within my calorie range about 90% of the time (London doesn't count)! 

I'm not going to post everything I ate on here, but if you're super interested(?) and want to know, you can friend me on the app by searching my username: KelsieRaKay

Originally, April's goal was going to be Alcohol Free April (which, after this past weekend and celebrating my birthday a little too much, that goal still sounds like a good plan). However, with my "official" birthday celebration coming up this Saturday and my best friend's bachelorette party happening later this month, I've decided to rearrange my monthly goals a bit. I'm now going to push Alcohol Free April until June. 

Instead, I will be swapping monthly goals and start doing Insanity tomorrow. I've mentioned that I tried Insanity once before, but it only lasted about two weeks. It was one of the best workouts of my life and I noticed a big difference, even in a short amount of time. I'm really excited to try an entire month (or more) of it. I love the fact that I can do it from the comfort of my home, on my own time and schedule, and that most of the workouts can be finished in under an hour. 

I'll make sure to take before pics so I have a good after comparison. Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. Did you buy insanity or did you find the workouts online? Good luck friend! I wish I could do them with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ex bf made me a copy of the 1st disc like a year ago...so I dont' have disc 2.

      Delete