IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Month 1 Recap

Today marks the end of my first month in working towards my goal of reaching 1000 miles by the end of this year! 

See recap below:

I use a spreadsheet app on my iPhone to keep track. It's called iSpreadsheet (catchy).

You can also see on here that I included the time it took me to complete my mileage. It averaged out to about a 10:30 min/mile. I counted warm-up and cool-down walking, and all times are rounded up to the next minute. So for example if I finished a run in 34:30, I just put 35 down. Next month, I'm going to record it accurately and hope that keeps me under a 10 min/mile. 

I finished strong today with a 4 mile run in 33:30 (8:22 min/mile). 

With next month being a short one, I'm going to have to push myself to run a little further than usual. 

Thanks again for reading my blog! It's a huge motivating factor and I enjoy the encouraging words. 

01/31/2013: Miles run - 80 of 1000. Miles remaining - 920 of 1000


2 comments: