IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Friday, December 20, 2013

The Biggest Loser RunWalk

Well, it looks like my running (and blogging) won't be stopping after I hit my 1,000 mile goal at the end of this month. I've done it again...I signed up for another half marathon. 

I have the 3M Half coming up in Austin mid-January and I was recently contacted by the National Marketing Coordinator of The Biggest Loser RunWalk to sign up for another one to help get the word out by blogging about my experience! 




It's my job to help recruit people to sign up and race it with me (yeahhhh I have discount codes for ya too)! The Biggest Loser RunWalk will be coming to Austin, Texas on March 30, 2014 for a Half Marathon/5K. If you're not a local Austinite, they have quite a few other destinations around the country throughout 2014. Jeff Nichols and Francelina Morillo from Season 14, and Dan & Jackie Evans from Season 5, will all be at the Austin race! 




I'll be posting weekly about related training, nutrition, proper clothing, etc. as I prepare for this race. 

If you're interested in racing it with me (or in spirit in another city) you can register online at www.biggestloserrunwalk.com and use the code "BLOGAUSTIN99" at checkout for 20% off (discount code is only good for Austin Half & 5k registration). 

Disclaimer: The race organizers provided me with a comp entry in exchange for blog posts. All opinions are my own.

12/20/2013: Miles run - 986 of 1000. Miles remaining - 14 


No comments:

Post a Comment