IT ALL STARTED WHEN I RAN A THOUSAND MILES IN 2013...

Monday, June 10, 2013

Back At It

I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things with my running schedule. After seeing my May results and being disappointed in the low mileage, I made my running schedule for June and am proud to say I've stuck with it and haven't missed a day yet! It feels good being productive and making a dent in my miles again. 

I did 9 miles yesterday, which was the first time I have done any kind of long distance since my last half marathon at the beginning of May. It was pretty rough, but I finished in under 1:30. It started off fairly overcast, but then the sun started shining and it became brutal, quick!


If I stay on track with my running schedule I made for June, I'll be around 450 miles by the end of the month. A little short of my 500 mile goal by the end of month 6, but I know I can make those up in the second half of the year!


6/10/2013: Miles run - 393 of 1000. Miles remaining - 607 of 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment